March 2020 Archives
Could the law on AGMs be temporarily altered? Should you continue your AGM planning?
Posted on 24 Mar, 2020Read more
Beyond Governance appoints Lisa Attenborough as Non Executive Director
Posted on 12 Mar, 2020
Beyond Governance, a leading corporate governance practice, announces the appointment of Lisa Attenborough to its board as a non-executive director from today.Read more
Turning good governance into reality
Posted on 10 Mar, 2020
When no one knows when it’s safe to drive. There is paralysis and indecision, and the flow of traffic slows down.Read more
‘It's OK to be you'
Posted on 06 Mar, 2020
- self reflections from Erika Percival, entrepreneur and founder of Beyond Governance.Read more
An Invite to the House of Lords - Culture is everyone's business
Posted on 02 Mar, 2020
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure” and “culture eats strategy for breakfast” – the two quotes used to open the debate I was invited to attend last week at the House of Lords.Read more
- Purpose and why it needs to guide all decision making
- How can NEDs supervise without managing?
- The silent assassin; misconduct
- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020. What’s changed?
- Preventing misconduct through diversity